Wednesday 13 January 2016

2 new chairs for the new house

jessicarlo.blogspot.com - Pretty much since I was in 5th grade I have loved watching HGTV and dreamt of having a home to design and decorate one day.
And now that we are in the market to buy a home, my decorating desire in in hyperactive overdrive.
We've found a house that we LOVE, a house we could grown into with lots of possibilites and potential, but it's at the very top end of our budget we we're pondering in for a week and then we'll decide if we want to procede with it.
(I'll keep you updated :))
Anyway, I've been wanting to have my grandma's chair reupholstered for a long time now, and we just had it redone in preparation for our future new home.
The before:
2 new chairs for the new house
And the after:
2 new chairs for the new house

2 new chairs for the new house

2 new chairs for the new house
I still need to refinish the legs, and I'm going between a couple of options.
1. Lacquered in black
2. Lacquered in white
3. A lighter stain
4. Or a fun color like a mustard yellow
Thoughts?
And the other new chair was a an amazing thrift store find.
A tufted leather chair for $75.

2 new chairs for the new house

2 new chairs for the new house

2 new chairs for the new house
The seat was a little dry, but I've been using some leather conditioner and it's working like a charm.

2 new chairs for the new house

2 new chairs for the new house
I almost offered more for the chair, but then I came to my senses and counted it as an amazing blessing from the thrifting gods. :)

other source : http://instagram.com, http://kompas.com, http://tophomedesignz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at Trend & Fasions Blog was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact