Saturday 26 December 2015

Rein in the Clowns

jessicarlo.blogspot.com - WARNING: Parents, there be funny business ahead!


Bakers, will someone please get a handle on these clown cakes?

Rein in the Clowns"Woo woo woo!"

Wait. Let me rephrase that.

What I mean is, I'm seeing a lot of funny business lately...

Rein in the ClownsDon't tell me this candle placement wasn't intentional.

(But do feel free to share a burning pee joke. That'd be hilarious.)

...and at some point we just have to ask SWEET MERCY WHAT IS THAT CLOWN DOING?!
Rein in the Clowns
Keep it up, Chuckles, and someday you'll be juggling one less dancing dog, if you catch my drift. (You know, tripping the blue elephant? Cooling the cream pie? Honking the big shoe?)


Rein in the ClownsHey, Bozo! Get those hands where I can see 'em!


Look, I'm all for romance, but did the Wizard display teach us nothing?

Rein in the Clowns
And I'm not sure these censor dots are the solution, either:

Rein in the ClownsThough I suppose it does beat the alternative. [shudder]


Thanks to Dominique G., Jeny F., Kara P., Ibo, Melanie T., & Robin M., who are, suspiciously, all smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at Trend & Fasions Blog was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact