Tuesday 17 February 2015

Ten Things You Shouldn't Say on a Date

Ten Things You Shouldn't Say on a Date The only thing more terrifying than being asked on a first date is actually going on one. You're wearing that Something smells funny. Where's the Tylenol And to think, I first wanted to date your brother. I have a confession to We Offer You Ten Disastrous Things You Just Shouldn't Bring Up On A First Date. Things You Should Never Say To A Woman: 2 I Don't Like Your Friends. Read More.

1. You're wearing that?
2. Something smells funny.
3. Where's the Tylenol?
4. And to think, I first wanted to date your brother.
5. I have a confession to make…
6. My dad has a suit just like that.
7. That man is hot. Look at him.
8. My ex, may he rot in hell forever…
9. You're going to order that? Seriously?
10. You're how old?
― Gena Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at Trend & Fasions Blog was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact