Thursday 24 September 2015

[Canadian bloggers] Adding greenery to contemporary decor

jessicarlo.blogspot.com - After a dreary northern winter I begin to long for a spot of green in my decor. I've even given my blog a new green look.

Last spring I wrote about my lucky bamboo, my default plant that resulted from an aborted shamrock search. Poles apart, I know! Choice is often limited when you live on an island; you can convince yourself it's what you wanted all along.

I've been enjoying my bamboo and it seems to love my house.

I went to look for one for a friend for Christmas. None to be had, but I could find a shamrock. Go figure.

Adding greenery to contemporary decor

Adding greenery to contemporary decor

What a difference a year makes.

There's nothing like a plant or a grouping of flowering branches to bring a space to life. Even the most neutral colour schemes sing when there's a little green around.



Adding greenery to contemporary decor



Adding greenery to contemporary decor
Adding greenery to contemporary decor

Adding greenery to contemporary decor



Adding greenery to contemporary decor




Adding greenery to contemporary decor


Adding greenery to contemporary decor
Adding greenery to contemporary decor
Can you have too many plants? Yes, in my opinion. You don't want a jungle. One or two plants get noticed and more than that becomes a bit of a mess. You may disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at Trend & Fasions Blog was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact