Sunday 23 August 2015

[OGWhatsApp APK] Best Whatsapp Status and Love Status Messages

jessicarlo.blogspot.com - Best Whatsapp Status and Love Status Messages
Best Whatsapp Status and Love Status Messages

* I love you when you're an Ass, so you can love me when I'm a Bitch!

* Sometimes I wonder do you notice when I'm not there.. And I wonder do you miss me.. <3
* loves their cats- Sweetee and Mousie & they love me too

* You say I'm addictive and you knew if from the start. So why is it my fault you have a broken heart?
* Girl: Hello, I said I love u.
* love is more then a word it is a meaning that is so powerful it can break a heart. but not everyone knows what true love is. but maybe one day we all will
* With out your love I can do nothing, with your love there is nothing i cannot do!!
* ...You Have No Idea How Much You Make Me Smile <3
* I love it when right after you tell me you Love me, You prove it. =] <3 I love you
* A little rain can straighten a flower stem
* We all do things for people we love and that's OK. But if you're doing it consistently and all the time, you're enabling them not to be responsible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at Trend & Fasions Blog was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact