Tuesday 25 August 2015

[Charlie Bartlett Award] My Interview on The Brad Bogner Show

My Interview on The Brad Bogner Show
jessicarlo.blogspot.com - I HAVEN'T SAID MUCH IN A WHILE about my newest book, DRAW IN THE DUNES, so I though I'd mention this interview with Brad Bogner which I did at the end of last year. It's 26 minutes and a little more informative than the standard radio segment, if you want to listen. It's also unique from the standpoint of Brad's cool rap music introduction.

The Brad Bogner Show covers "an array of topics where experts in their field talk history, entertainment, politics and sports."

Episode #180: Neil Sagebiel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at Trend & Fasions Blog was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact